A pictures worth a thousand words...

tree_ghost

Wish I had the video of whatever went down this morning...

Attachments

• 290A1FBC-9371-427E-BB01-20278BB3CD35.png
    290A1FBC-9371-427E-BB01-20278BB3CD35.png
    434.6 KB · Views: 635

peytoncreekhunter

Several times I've had coyotes and deer in front of me. Only once the the coyotes attempt to go after them. They weren't successful.

Once I had a bobcat and a doe about 10 yards apart in a staring contest. They both just turned and walked away from each other.

FTG-05

Several times I've had coyotes and deer in front of me. Only once the the coyotes attempt to go after them. They weren't successful.

Once I had a bobcat
and a doe about 10 yards apart in a staring contest. They both just turned and walked away from each other.
Do you guys kill bobcats like coyotes? As a cat owner, I'm not sure how I'd feel about shooting one.

Is there even a season them here? Yea yea, I know: RTFM.

BSK

Until I started using the video function of my trail-cameras, I had no idea how often coyotes are chasing deer on my place. It happens a lot.

peytoncreekhunter

Do you guys kill bobcats like coyotes? As a cat owner, I'm not sure how I'd feel about shooting one.

Bobcat season opens with deer gun season. I've seen several but never shot one.

I'll shoot every coyote I see.

redblood

Their is a season at it just ended. We used to call them while coyote calling and shot a bunch. Now i just let walk by. No real reason to shoot them anymore. Beautiful unique animals

Planking

I found a dead deer around Christmas and my first thought was someone had shot it but it hadn't been. You could see in the snow where they had chased her. They finally got her.

I used to let bobcats walk but they are everywhere and there is just no small game to be found anymore. Now i take at least a few every year.

Latest posts