8x8

Snake

FTG-05

Per North American Whitetail Magazine:

"Womack's 2019 Buck is Oklahoma's New Archery Record at 188 5/8 Inches"

Amazing animal.
So dumb question: How did it go from 213 to 188? That's a crap ton more than 5".

I don't know how to spell antler scoring much less do it, so go easy, please.

DoubleRidge

So dumb question: How did it go from 213 to 188? That's a crap ton more than 5".

I don't know how to spell antler scoring much less do it, so go easy, please.

Lol....actually that's a great question.....Drying generally doesn't change the green score more than an inch....maybe two if there is tons of mass.... article mentions the Dad used some type of rolling measurement device which I've never used...so apparently he made some errors along the way. (Or the roller device did).

Snake

Lol....actually that's a great question.....Drying generally doesn't change the green score more than an inch....maybe two if there is tons of mass.... article mentions the Dad used some type of rolling measurement device which I've never used...so apparently he made some errors along the way. (Or the roller device did).
First scoring was by the dad (amateur) second was i think by a scorer but before the drying period which the net went from 192 ton188 .Its in the article. We can see by this how scoring can change from scorer to scorer actually from someone scoring it to an official scorer .

Latest posts