6x12 single axle trailer

Claims Rep.

I'm looking for a 6x12 single axle trailer that has a drive on ramp/tailgate. Either a straight trailer or a dovetail trailer will work. Anyone got something in southern TN that you'd be interested in selling? Or do you know of a good trailer manufacturer who sells direct (that's in souther TN) that you'd recommend? I'm in Huntsville, AL.

Thanks.

Rackseeker

If I was gonna buy that sized trailer I'd look at a lawrimore. Not sure where the closest dealer is for you tho

I bought a 16' tandem axle Lawrimore trailer last August. I was needing a trailer pretty quick. I don't think they are built as good as years past. Maybe because of the worker shortage during Covid, who knows.

FTG-05

Have them build it the way you want it. I did that in 2005 with my first car trailer. They were the only ones that would put a 52" tongue on it for me.

Good luck!

arctic_cat

Cotter Trailer Sales in Lawrenceburg is where I bought mine a few years ago. Cheapest I found. I drove from Knoxville to get it. I do know they raised the prices since then but it's worth the call

Last edited:

Latest posts