4350 and several other powders in at powder valley

backyardtndeer

Prices are still normal at pv too. Some are raising their prices significantly. Had a notice from midway earlier in the week, accurate 4350 was in stock at I think $40 something a single. Gone within 15 minutes from the notification. Price jump the reminded me I quit doing business with midway.

Andy S.

I read where PV sold over 10,000 pounds of powder today, actually in about 4 hours this evening. They're now putting a limit on orders where maximum order can be no larger than case quantities (per sku #). PV said all powder purchased today should ship in next 4-5 days.

Last edited:

MUP

I read where PV sold over 10,000 pounds of powder today, actually in about 4 hours this evening. They're now putting a limit on orders where maximum order can be no larger than case quantities (per sku #). PV said all powder purchased today should ship in next 4-5 days.
I had to limit down to 2 bottles of AA1680, even tho they had more in stock?

backyardtndeer

There was a limit of 2 lbs for accurate 4350, did not appear to be a limit on the imr 4350 when I placed my order.