3rd round NFL draft

Spurhunter

You are the dumbest person on TNDeer.
Not only is he the dumbest person on TNDeer, he's the dumbest person I've ever encountered, and I've met some world class morons. If there was an imbecile competition in the Winter Olympics he would win the gold medal every four years. Other countries wouldn't even send contestants. Why waste the airfare?

PillsburyDoughboy

Not only is he the dumbest person on TNDeer, he's the dumbest person I've ever encountered, and I've met some world class morons. If there was an imbecile competition in the Winter Olympics he would win the gold medal every four years. Other countries wouldn't even send contestants. Why waste the airfare?
Honestly the ramblings on here about how this is a tn site and this is a vols forum is some of the most imbecile talk I have encountered on here. People disagree and have varying opinions on TnDeer all the time without resorting to the name calling that you Trey and a few others stoop to. And I just let it slid off my back like water off a duck. Ive never said anything to yall I would not say over a campfire.

Trey13

Honestly the ramblings on here about how this is a tn site and this is a vols forum is some of the most imbecile talk I have encountered on here. People disagree and have varying opinions on TnDeer all the time without resorting to the name calling that you Trey and a few others stoop to. And I just let it slid off my back like water off a duck. Ive never said anything to yall I would not say over a campfire.
And I would call you a weirdo, idiot to your face. You are what you are

BMan

That's not what I said. Go back and find it and qoute it in its totality. I'll wait for a apology

Just another reason why I don't WATCH the NFL anymore. I do enjoy FOLLOWING some of the ALABAMA players and how they are doing in the NFL

PillsburyDoughboy

Just another reason why I don't WATCH the NFL anymore. I do enjoy FOLLOWING some of the ALABAMA players and how they are doing in the NFL
Thank you for at least putting out half the CORRECT and ACCURATE information on what I said. I have said repeatatly I DO NOT WATCH the NFL . That I only follow it. The rest of that quote is as follows and is ACCURATE. Yall please put a note on your screen so we don't have to get out the lesson board out every 2 - 3 weeks. Please and Thank you.

"Just another reason why I don't WATCH the NFL anymore. I do enjoy FOLLOWING some of the ALABAMA players and how they are doing in the NFL as well as some key players from other teams from College football but the NFL has gone to hell and hand basket as far as I am concerned."

Trey13

Thank you for at least putting out half the CORRECT and ACCURATE information on what I said. I have said repeatatly I DO NOT WATCH the NFL . That I only follow it. The rest of that quote is as follows and is ACCURATE. Yall please put a note on your screen so we don't have to get out the lesson board out every 2 - 3 weeks. Please and Thank you.

"Just another reason why I don't WATCH the NFL anymore. I do enjoy FOLLOWING some of the ALABAMA players and how they are doing in the NFL as well as some key players from other teams from College football but the NFL has gone to hell and hand basket as far as I am concerned."
Freaking liar. You follow and watch the nfl. You report more news than SportsCenter does. You liberal

trkhunter

Gotta wonder something.

lYall keep popping off at the mouth about if your from tn this and you should be a tn football all in because u are from tn.????

Why do the titans keep taking all the stud players from ALABAMA instead of from the vols ?

The things that make you go HMMMNmM
because the titans are a nfl team…. something Alabama doesn't have because they can't figure out math $$$. on paper!!! bama just knows under the table!!!! actual contracts are hard for yall