366 fps PSE

Radar

bobthebowhunter said:
This website is the same thing over and over again. Bunch of folks caught up in what kind of equipment they have. Waste of time.

Thats why it's called a BOW forum . :) Heck , it's the offseason , there isn't much else to talk about besides bows and equipment .

BigCountry71

bobthebowhunter said:
This website is the same thing over and over again. Bunch of folks caught up in what kind of equipment they have. Waste of time.

Yup and people complaining of what other people post.... :whistle: :whistle: :/

WTM

LCU said:
Marketing sells products.
No doubt about that.

Besides quality trumps brand name every time.

I would prefer the high end bow of any maker, over the low end bow of any other maker.

Shoot a low end PSE,and compare the vibration to a high end Bowtech,like the General. Not even close.

Or visa versa.

i would disagree, i shot a lower end pse a brute np, then i shot a matthews drenalin and a high end hoyt(i forget which one).

there was a little difference, but i stacked arrows with all 3. the hand shock or vibration was null on all three. the main difference between them was feel, the higher end bows were somewhat smoother on the draw. i ended up getting the brute for a lot less. for a hunting bow, the deer didnt know he was shot with a lower end bow.

BigCountry71

WTM said:
LCU said:
Marketing sells products.
No doubt about that.

Besides quality trumps brand name every time.

I would prefer the high end bow of any maker, over the low end bow of any other maker.

Shoot a low end PSE,and compare the vibration to a high end Bowtech,like the General. Not even close.

Or visa versa.

i would disagree, i shot a lower end pse a brute np, then i shot a matthews drenalin and a high end hoyt(i forget which one).

there was a little difference, but i stacked arrows with all 3. the hand shock or vibration was null on all three. the main difference between them was feel, the higher end bows were somewhat smoother on the draw. i ended up getting the brute for a lot less. for a hunting bow, the deer didnt know he was shot with a lower end bow.

Well said WTM....

Radar

PSE does make some very good mid price bows that have very low hand shock and are quiet . I own a MACH X and it's the smoothest and quietest bow I have shot to date .
Shoot what works for you !

backstraps

I get excited reading about new bows. It amazes me how far they have came over the pass 5 years, let alone 10-15 years. Each year I look at the new and improved bows. I have even bought a few newer ones... but keep selling them and going back to my 2005 Bowtech Ally!

xtremeoutdoors

bowhunter07 said:
Might want to go to mathews websight and check out the new mathew's monster bow rated at 360
who wants to go slower :grin: at a even shorter brace height than the 366 PSE Omen and when you go to there website they dont have a pic or even the letoff listed so who knows how the monster will shoot im sure it will be a good bow too but All the xforce bows have proven themselves. Some people need to be a little more open minded rather than having the mentality that one certian bow is better than the other when the fact is they are all good nowadays thats why i reccomend shoothing all of them before going and ordering one

Latest posts