366 fps PSE

Radar

I don't know much about it .Big Country should be able to elaborate on it . He went to the ATA show last week . PSE makes some great bows . I'm going to be test shooting the new High Country Speed Pro soon . I'm not much of a speed freak , but I will shoot a fast bow as long as it is smooth and quiet .

xtremeoutdoors

i havent shot the Omen yet but i have some ordered for the shop I have however shot the rest of the 09 Pse lineup and they are sweet the bowmadness is the sleeper out of the bunch

xtremeoutdoors

i think so too. Ive been adding some custom strings to the ones ive been selling and talk about sweet. A person doesnt have to worry about string stretch then.

BigCountry71

The Omen is a sweet shooting bow... To get that speed there is a little harsh roll over with the cam. But i dont look at much at what a bow feels like drawing back. Its the final results that count.

Should be a great mover for PSE this year. But i see the Bow Madness line to kick tail.

LCU

BigCountry71 said:
Hate to tell ya, but it does smoke the DXT. ;) :grin:

IMO the last bow that Mathews made that was the best was the Switchback XT.

No doubt it smokes the DXT and the Drenalin.
I got past the speed thing a while ago.
Sure speed is a factor,but not the most important factor in hunting.
about #6 on the chart to 10 IMO.

I even slow my arrow down shooting 60# limbs.
But I like it like that.

Buy a shooter,and put it on the mark.

turkeyhunter64

I looked at the PSE web site and noticed that the max draw length on the bowmadness series comes only upto 30" length. I have a 31 in draw length so what would have to be done to accomodate this and what effect would it have the performance?

BigCountry71

turkeyhunter64 said:
I looked at the PSE web site and noticed that the max draw length on the bowmadness series comes only upto 30" length. I have a 31 in draw length so what would have to be done to accomodate this and what effect would it have the performance?

You can get it in a 31. Just get with your local PSE Dealer. They can order them. If not. Just PM me and i can get one ordered for you if you decided to go that route

xtremeoutdoors

I looked at my dealer info and see that it does only go up to 30 i will find out for 100% sure if it will go up to 31. Boy there sure is some diehards on here i cant seem to find anywhere that i said the new bows was better than any other. The mathews are nice bows for sure but i wouldnt go as far to say they blow away any other great choice and we as archers are so lucky to have so many great choices its only making the other companies try harder to make great bows. Look at this year for example one of the worlds greatest single cam bow makers that has spent who knows how much money telling people that the soild limb and the single was the best thing going decided to produce a dual cam split limb bow.

Radar

xtremeoutdoors said:
I looked at my dealer info and see that it does only go up to 30 i will find out for 100% sure if it will go up to 31. Boy there sure is some diehards on here i cant seem to find anywhere that i said the new bows was better than any other. The mathews are nice bows for sure but i wouldnt go as far to say they blow away any other great choice and we as archers are so lucky to have so many great choices its only making the other companies try harder to make great bows. Look at this year for example one of the worlds greatest single cam bow makers that has spent who knows how much money telling people that the soild limb and the single was the best thing going decided to produce a dual cam split limb bow.

10-4 , there are some Mathews fanboys on here that think Mathews is the only bow company around . They make a fine bow no doubt , but they are not the only bow company out there , and PSE has set the bar this time .

JayMc

And some fanboys make the rest of us fanboys look bad :D

I look forward to shooting the Omen.

Buck Assassin

Radar said:
xtremeoutdoors said:

10-4 , there are some Mathews fanboys on here that think Mathews is the only bow company around . They make a fine bow no doubt , but they are not the only bow company out there , and PSE has set the bar this time .
Ditto! Some people think that if you dont have a certain bow manufacturer name on your limb, you dont have a bow that even comes close to theres!

xtremeoutdoors

Buck Assassin said:
Radar said:
xtremeoutdoors said:

Ditto! Some people think that if you dont have a certain bow manufacturer name on your limb, you dont have a bow that even comes close to theres!

thats true and the fact is that there is many many great bows now to choose from and theres not just one bow better than the other i would say that some have a few things better but not enough to say one particular bow is the best. Also in my opinion the best bow out there is the one that fits you the best and that you have the most confidence in not what everybody or every commercial says is the best.

LCU

Marketing sells products.
No doubt about that.

Besides quality trumps brand name every time.

I would prefer the high end bow of any maker, over the low end bow of any other maker.

Shoot a low end PSE,and compare the vibration to a high end Bowtech,like the General. Not even close.

Or visa versa.

xtremeoutdoors

BOWdacious said:
My bow is the ONLY bow........................

for me.

I just thought I would play a little wit ya.

and thats the way it should be. I can promise you one thing you will never see me push my bows down anyone throat i will set them up to the best of my ability and be glad to let anyone shoot them and help make sure that its the proper fit. Ive seen other shops have lets say a 29" bow and someone comes in with money in there pocket and really need a 27 or 28 but there wasnt one in stock and they leave with the 29 and then they wonder why they cant shoot it that good thinjs like this just burns me up

Latest posts