31 year canoe!

Heath423

2-Step Enabled
I have been looking for a canoe for nearly a year. A used one made with Royalex. I managed to make that happen yesterday. Individual selling it said they purchased it new and it always has been kept in the garage when not in use. Purchased in 1990. I verified manufacturing date by the HIN. Owner did not recall the model as it was no longer on the side of boat if it ever was. Called Mad River this morning to get the specs on the boat based on the HIN. It is the Quest model. The boat does need some cleanup but other than that it looks to be in really good shape. Anyone on here familiar with a Quest?
Has been on my bucket list is to access hunting ground by canoe and haul out a whitetail harvest. Step 1: Buy canoe....complete.

Heath423

2-Step Enabled
Before and after pictures.
Step 2: Clean up canoe....complete.
20210528_164324.jpg
20210529_143358.jpg
20210529_104823.jpg
40226.jpeg

jag1

That's a good looking ride. Good luck on step 2. I got one a number of years ago and brought it back across the lake on my kayak. Felt like the last of the Mohicans!

Grainger

Good lookin' boat, Mad River is one of the best Canoe/Kayak manufacturers out there--top notch stuff from stem to stern.

Be lookin' for dry bags/boxes and ways to secure your gear inside the boat, and especially for your gun, guns don't float too well.

5 gal buckets w/lid & gasket make good dry containers and if the lid is secure, they float.

Latest posts