*March 28&29
April 25&26
**May 2&3
May 23&24
*June 20&21
July 18&19
August 15&16
September 12&13

We are a 3d archery club that will have 20 targets set up in a ASA style shoot for all to enjoy. Our class will be as close to ASA as possible we will also be having a shooter of the year in every class that we have. Details on this at our web page(mountainarchery3dshoots.com) or at Facebook ( Mountain Archery). We also will be hosting a leg of the (King of the String) series put on by our friends at Bucks2Breads on May 2&3. (Details at bucks2beards.com.) We also will host 2 Tri-State Qualifiers March 28&29--June 20&21. meaning if you shoot on of these you are Qualified to shoot the ASA states in Tennessee,Alabama,&Georgia.... We also will have lunch off the grill both days of our shoots with a couple of Novelties for you and your friends to have some extra fun with.. If you have any Question please give me a call at (931)308-9609. ROBBIE
We are located at Chickory Dr Monteagle, TN 37356

Direction Nashville take I-24 to exit 134 and go right back over the interstate and go .7 miles to you see the mountain goat market take a right their and go around 2.5 miles and Chickory Dr will be on the left. Their will be a sigh..

Direction Chattanooga take I-24 to exit 134 and go right back over the interstate and go .7 miles to you see the mountain goat market take a right their and go around 2.5 miles and Chickory Dr will be on the left. Their will be a sigh..

Thanks and have fun were every you shoot.

Latest posts