22mag and/or 38 shotshells

Gravey

Hey buddy. I have bad news… I don't have the slightest clue where these things are. I found bullets I have forgotten about for 15yrs but not what you are looking for….

As an aside, if anyone is looking for some 25-06, I found several hundred rounds… I've never owned a 25-06 so they must be from when we cleaned out my grandfathers hunting camp when he sold it a long time ago. They look like handloads with a blue tip.
Thanks for looking.

dogsled

2-Step Enabled
As an aside, if anyone is looking for some 25-06, I found several hundred rounds… I've never owned a 25-06 so they must be from when we cleaned out my grandfathers hunting camp when he sold it a long time ago. They look like handloads with a blue tip.
I might be interested in the 25-06 for the brass and bullets. I will PM you.

dogsled

2-Step Enabled
My buddy that got me into reloading decided it would be fun to shoot borer bees with 38 ratshot. Unfortunately after killing some in and around his barn, he noticed a bunch of pin holes in the metal roof.....
Probably not the best idea he ever had. :)

Tenntrapper

My buddy that got me into reloading decided it would be fun to shoot borer bees with 38 ratshot. Unfortunately after killing some in and around his barn, he noticed a bunch of pin holes in the metal roof.....
Probably not the best idea he ever had. :)
I use an old single shot 22 (with rat shot) for that. I just sit on the porch and practice my wing shooting.

Latest posts