22mag and/or 38 shotshells

Gravey

Anybody have 22 mag or 38 shotshells lying around collecting dust? Can't find them anywhere online or locally in store and the ones I did find were for a 44. Neighbor said he thought he saw some at a gun show this past weekend but that doesn't help me now. I need a box or 2 for me and a neighbor.

Thanks!

Gravey

Let me check this afternoon. I know I've got .22 and maaaaybe .38

Price - $350 and you get a free Ruger .380 with them 😂
I looked at it but can you say "daughter's wedding" and I'm broke?!?! 😬😳😂🤣

I know I've got some 22 mag.... But I have no idea where they are. If you don't have any luck, let me know and I will try to find them.
If you don't mind looking whenever you get a chance. I've scoured the World Wide Web and can't find them and the ones I did were in Canada and won't ship to the US.

ImThere

I looked at it but can you say "daughter's wedding" and I'm broke?!?! 😬😳😂🤣

If you don't mind looking whenever you get a chance. I've scoured the World Wide Web and can't find them and the ones I did were in Canada and won't ship to the US.
Where in Canada? I wonder if I could purchase them and ship? Or is that a world of trouble? Idk? I'm in Barrie, Ontario at the moment

Tweeter

Anybody have 22 mag or 38 shotshells lying around collecting dust? Can't find them anywhere online or locally in store and the ones I did find were for a 44. Neighbor said he thought he saw some at a gun show this past weekend but that doesn't help me now. I need a box or 2 for me and a neighbor.

Thanks!
Walmart in Shelbyville has some 22mag

Tweeter

Thanks!
Academy in Smyrna has the 38

Attachments

• IMG_6181.png
    IMG_6181.png
    96.5 KB · Views: 17

Gravey

Thanks @Tweeter …I'll check them out.

I can help with the 22 mag but you'll have to get it a ride from the Knoxville area.
I was just up there 2 weeks ago. 😆 Maybe someone will head this way.

when you running 840 west again? I have some 22mag I can spare. i'll look at what I have later. shoot me a text to remind me
Got your text. May be heading to Memphis the week of July 10th. If not I'll just run over one day.

Pilchard

Hey buddy. I have bad news… I don't have the slightest clue where these things are. I found bullets I have forgotten about for 15yrs but not what you are looking for….

As an aside, if anyone is looking for some 25-06, I found several hundred rounds… I've never owned a 25-06 so they must be from when we cleaned out my grandfathers hunting camp when he sold it a long time ago. They look like handloads with a blue tip.

Latest posts