2018 turkey quota hunts

deerfever

Thanks shanman! The hunt begins March 16 so I hope the birds are ready and the weather cooperates!

deerfever

Chuck Swan two years in a row first hunt! Wow ! I would go buy some lottery tickets with that kind of luck. Good luck on the hunt!

cowhunter71

SKFOOTER":1xz8dy6g said:
cowhunter71":1xz8dy6g said:
Got back in town late last night and was surprised to see results were out. Drew Chuck Swan 1rst hunt. Second year in a row :super:
With 0 Priority Points?
0 points. Been living here 13 years now and have drew a hunt there 11 of those years. Been real lucky with drawing the hunt, as well as killing Gobblers in there. A quality hunt, sure 'nuff ;)

Poleaxe

Son drew Tellico West hunt. Not 100% sure on the boundaries except maybe 30% of it. Drove by there today just to take a glance and seeing a field across the street from the huntable land stood 13 Loooongbeards picking in a field. Probably not a good idea because now this 8yr old boy has asked me 6x since then how many more days til the hunt.

Anybody have a map of that area? It sits different than most grounds weaving in and out around all those industries. I plan going over and listening but I want to be 100% instead of that 30.

Latest posts