Sold/Expired 2004 Holiday Rambler -Savoy 29RKS - 5th Wheel

trap55555

2-Step Enabled
For Sale – 2004 Savoy 5th Wheel by Holiday Rambler. This unit is a 1 owner that we purchased new. It's about 30' feet long, sleeps 6 with a Hide-a Bed sofa and drop-down dining table with slide out that adds additional room. Several upgrades have been made with LED lighting, enlarged LCD TV, etc.

This 5th wheel has a lot of desirable features: ducted A/C and heat, Aluminum Frame Superstructure, Steel Framed Sub Floor, 15K BTU A/C, Gas/Electric Water Heater, Gas/Electric Fridge Freezer, basement and front storage, plenty of beautiful hardwood cabinetry, long Awning.

To my knowledge the A/C, Heat, Fridge/Freezer, Water Heater, Plumbing system, Fresh and Waste Tanks, TV, Audio system, Gas Stove, Jacks, Electrical system, Microwave, Slideout, Awning, and lighting systems all work as they should. I'm open to a discussion about assistance with delivery. Asking $8000.

Right-Front2.jpg

Left-Front2.jpg

LeftSide.jpg

Dining-Table1.jpg

Bedroom.jpg

trap55555

2-Step Enabled
What did your pull it with? Certainly not with the pink car next to it. :)
Seriously, what is the pin weight (unloaded) and can the fridge be accessed with the slide in?

Thanks

We started to try the pink car, but came to the conclusion it would have a hard time on the hills. So we opted for our F250.
I have not looked at ratings of 1/2 ton trucks of recent years but it might be under their tow ratings. Hence, I included the spec sheet with weights and such. I do not know the pin weight, sry.

Unfortunately the fridge is not accessible with the slide in. But my wife says "I can stick my arm in there" for a cold drink.

Thanks,

mjac

Central west coast of Florida, but hunt SE Tn.
LOL on the pink machine!
Might be right on the edge for a 150. Those specs will be helpful to someone in that regard.
Scales really tell the story and I thought maybe you had your rig over them. My 6.7 250 with 950 tongue wt. on the bumper takes the hills with no problem. Hence the pin wt. question.

There are a lot of good things about your rig especially the heated and enclosed under belly, but the fridge thing is a deal breaker for us. We turtle a good bit with our 30' and the wife has got to be able to get to the fridge. Otherwise, a trip your direction would have been upcoming.

GLWS

Latest posts