Sold/Expired 2001 Yamaha Kodiak 400

Displaced_Vol

I kinda need this. I need this for my own place and my hunting lease in far west KY.
Kimber, if a man were interested and willing to send some earnest money, could it live in Bells for another month or so and get picked up when I go to work on my duck blind sometime next month? Or, does it need to get to its new home soon?
Problem is I just splurged on a new shotgun (that's already broke) and this kick ass putter (you all may have heard about it, it was kind of a big deal) so the fun money account is tight at the moment.

Kimber45

I kinda need this. I need this for my own place and my hunting lease in far west KY.
Kimber, if a man were interested and willing to send some earnest money, could it live in Bells for another month or so and get picked up when I go to work on my duck blind sometime next month? Or, does it need to get to its new home soon?
Problem is I just splurged on a new shotgun (that's already broke) and this kick ass putter (you all may have heard about it, it was kind of a big deal) so the fun money account is tight at the moment.
It literally just left my driveway. Put it on Facebook 24 hours ago .. sold quick.

Latest posts