20-25 hp outboard

cbhunter

Looking for short shaft tiller handle. I don't want a project or anything that needs
Immediate work. Prefer 4 stroke but no deal breaker. Not looking to spend 3k either. If anyone has anything they are looking to sell, let me know

Had a couple good opportunities I let slip away in the last week or two by not responding quick enough.

gasman

Looking for short shaft tiller handle. I don't want a project or anything that needs
Immediate work. Prefer 4 stroke but no deal breaker. Not looking to spend 3k either. If anyone has anything they are looking to sell, let me know

Had a couple good opportunities I let slip away in the last week or two by not responding quick enough.
I've sent you 2 or 3 leads but you didn't follow up on them. I'm done. :rolleyes:

BigCityBubba

It will be hard to find a 4 stroke in that price range. If you are open to 2 strokes, call Mike's Marine in Buchanan. He is around the corner from Paris Landing. The other day he had a 2002 nissan 25hp for $2000. You might get him to knock off a couple hundred dollars. Also, I believe he gives a 1 month warranty on the motors he sells. He is a good guy.

Also, I have a 92 mercury 25hp which I have promised to someone. Its at Mike's getting a carb rebuild and a new water pump. If you are interested and the deal falls through I can let you know.

Last edited:

cbhunter

It will be hard to find a 4 stroke in that price range. If you are open to 2 strokes, call Mike's Marine in Buchanan. He is around the corner from Paris Landing. The other day he had a 2002 nissan 25hp for $2000. You might get him to knock off a couple hundred dollars. Also, I believe he gives a 1 month warranty on the motors he sells. He is a good guy.

Also, I have a 92 mercury 25hp which I have promised to someone. Its at Mike's getting a carb rebuild and a new water pump. If you are interested and the deal falls through I can let you know.
I've seen two 4strokes under 2k the last couple weeks. Should have jumped instead of pondering a day or two. Really wasn't wanting to spend 2k either but I would for a deal like those 2

Thanks for the tips

Shoot me a message if deal falls through

Last edited:

BigCityBubba

25hp's are in high demand. Watch facebook marketplace religiously and have cash stashed away in your gun safe ready to spend. As soon as you see one for a decent deal, immediately contact the seller and go see it. A good deal won't last 24 hours.

Latest posts