2 pack Spypoint cameras $150 - with 2 SD cards and free shipping

JCDEERMAN

Last edited:

Bone Collector

That is a good deal, so long as they break within 2 years IF they break. Outside of 2 years it is out of warranty and you have to have a few of them to persuade them to give you a loyalty waiver on the warranty. That is to say replace it for being a loyal customer. Doesn't take too much convincing, but they cannot do it over chat or phone. they have to take your info and go to a supervisor to do it, then call you back.

DeerCamp

The NEWEST generation of spypoint cameras have been better.

But as I posted earlier this year. I have outright bought 5 out of pocket, and have owned 10.... if that tells you anything.

Its a good deal for those on a budget though. They do work. They can just be high maintenance.

Bone Collector

The NEWEST generation of spypoint cameras have been better.

But as I posted earlier this year. I have outright bought 5 out of pocket, and have owned 10.... if that tells you anything.

Its a good deal for those on a budget though. They do work. They can just be high maintenance.
Yep they do work and won't break the bank. I have bought about 7 total but have had 11-12. I think I have one camera of the original 5 I purchased at the store that still work. Four out of 5 have been replaced. I did just put out 2 new ones today.

Latest posts