2 Openings On My Ky Lease

BigSatt

As the title to this thread states, we have 2 openings on our 350 acre, Christian county lease. The property is primarily CRP, wood lots, and wooded draws. The tract has about 10 acres of rotational crops along the main road, and it is surrounded by crops on 3 sides. Also, there is only 1 more piece of land between us and Pennyrile Forrest. We have taken some very good bucks off of this property in the past. However, we DO NOT have a size limit as to what you can/cannot shoot. All that we ask is for you to make sure that you are gonna be happy with the buck that you shoot, because there will not be any "do-overs" for that particular year. Once you put a buck on the ground, you WILL be done buck hunting for that particular year.

There are 8 ladder stands already on the property. If there is a stand open and you want to hunt it, then by all means get in it. That's the way we roll...lol. In all seriousness, we don't play favorites. We don't tell you where you can/cannot hunt. The entire property is open to all. We are looking for 2 like-minded hunters to fill these vacancies. There will be a total of 5 people on the lease (counting these 2 spots). The openings are $1,100 each. If you need references about this farm, then I'm fairly confident that I could find a couple of TnDeer members to vouch for it. Thanks for reading this and for your interest. (A couple of last years pics to follow)

Unfortunately, this one is dead...

JUMBO.jpg

However, this one is not!...

158.jpg

tn droptine

Sounds like a heck of a place - if I was going to be home more than two weeks this deer season I'd take you up on one of those spots for sure! Surprised no one has jumped on this yet!

Mr.Bro

Northern Christian county is it guys.If i diddnt have access to farms in south Christian i would hop on it.About the same price as most good leases in Tennessee.Good deal here!

BigSatt

Well, it appears that the lease openings have been filled.

Looking forward to meeting our newest members in person.

Thanks to everyone for their interest.