Sold/Expired 1997 f150 4x4 lariat

biglefty20

Ok I have found a truck I want so going to sell mine... I've had this truck for a couple years I think... I have a whole list of parts I have replaced.... Right now this truck needs nothing to be a good everyday driver, as it is mine..... Power everything, leather, 3 inch lift, wider wheels, 315 bf Goodrich all terrains with pretty good tread

I got this truck from bowling green and had some issues with little parts having rust under the truck but the main body is in great shape. There are no major dents or anything. It's a 97 so it's not perfect but I can't think of anything wrong with it that is terrible.. The odometer stopped working in February it says 167,xxx... I don't drive a ton so it's not much over that... Heat and air work as they should... It has a amp and 10" sub in the back seat( got a wild hair and had it put in, but can take it out too).. This is the 3 door model

Come check it out, get under it, do what you have to do... I've been screwed before on a vehicle and was not happy and dang sure wouldn't do that to anyone else

I have to get $5,000 out of it... Blue book was around 5,700 I think... Have way more then 5,000 in it but that's how it goes with vehicles

Call or text 9317032761.. Located in spring hill

I will try to get more and better pics soon

52797deb5d01a031e4fb3eff672fe50e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AllOutdoors

Re: 1997 f150 4x4 lariat

Great truck! My uncle had one with the 4.6 and the speedometer quit on it with 260,000 miles and he drove it for years later till he died. Many of those miles he was pulling a horse trailer loaded with horses. No telling how many miles was on that truck.

Sent from this smart thingamajig using tapatalk.

AllOutdoors

Re: 1997 f150 4x4 lariat

I figured it would have done been gone!

Sent from this smart thingamajig using tapatalk.

Latest posts