Sold/Expired 1997 Honda CR125R

I have a 1997 Honda CR125R for sale. I bought this about 16 months ago at the height of my personal dirt bike craze. I had grand expectations of restoring this puppy to all of it's late 90's glory but alas, here we are. The only thing I have done to it is clean the carburetor and put a new spark plug and air filter in it. It runs fine but takes a few kicks to get going when cold. I will include a new chain and sprockets along with a new chain slider. Those items were purchased as the first steps in the restoration process but never installed. I've probably ridden her about 30min since I got it, spread across 4 or 5 different rides. I can meet in Memphis or Jackson or in between with a little notice. First $1000 gets to give this ole girl a loving home.35797.jpeg 35801.jpeg
View attachment 35803.mp4

Kimber45

Whew, brings back memories! Had one that a Dr in Dyersburg spent mucho $ on for his son to race, boy got in trouble and I bought it cheaaaaaaaap because dad was PO'd lol. Had several buddies ride it.. who road 250's etc.. Said it was dangerous quick in their opinion. Had a lot of fun on that thing when my boys were young and riding/racing. Got tired of it, put it on EBay.. Dude literally drove dang near from Canada to pick it up.. He raced big time, wanted it for his wife. They get to the house, and he rides it in a field by the house, while his wife was inside taking a bathroom break… comes back and says "no dang way she can handle this thing, but it's coming home with us regardless".. He said he'd never sat on a CR125 like that one. It was scary fast and really hard to keep the front wheel on the ground!

Latest posts