Sold/Expired 18" Jeep Rims

Dbllunger

This set of Jeep rims came off my new 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara edition. They have 300 miles on them and are in perfect condition.

It is a set of 5 rims (full size spare) that are 18" Sparkle Silver. They have the Jeep logo center piece and a small jeep painted on the bottom. What looks like a blemish in the picture near the bottom is actually just scotch tape and will wipe off easily.

Located in Murfreesboro

$300 for entire set of five.

MUP

Dbllunger said:
MUP said:
Is is Jeep wheels that will fit the Ford Bpatt, and vice-versa?

I'm not sure I understand what Ford you are talking about.

I seem to remember back in the 70's, and early 80's I think, that the Jeep wheels would interchange with the Ford wheels, having the same bolt pattern. May not be the case, but I remember that the Jeeps would take components from a variety of different makes back then.

Dbllunger

MUP said:
Dbllunger said:
MUP said:
Is is Jeep wheels that will fit the Ford Bpatt, and vice-versa?

I'm not sure I understand what Ford you are talking about.

I seem to remember back in the 70's, and early 80's I think, that the Jeep wheels would interchange with the Ford wheels, having the same bolt pattern. May not be the case, but I remember that the Jeeps would take components from a variety of different makes back then.

Ahhh, I see. They are probably interchangeable with a lot of vehicles as they are a 5 x 5 bolt pattern which a lot of vehicles use.

Latest posts