100 straight!

Scioto

My alma mater the University of Mount Union is going for its 100th straight regular season win today on the road against Wilmington College. The only losses in the last ten years have been the D3 championship game 4 out of last 5 to Wisconsin Whitewater, but 12 national titles since the 1990s). In addition to myself, :drool: other notable alums are Pierre Garçon. Cecil Shorts III, and Ed Warriner. Oh almost forgot Philander Knox, Secretary of State in the Taft administration. :super:

baddnole

OHVATN":3fjixbfk said:
My alma mater the University of Mount Union is going for its 100th straight regular season win today on the road against Wilmington College. The only losses in the last ten years have been the D3 championship game 4 out of last 5 to Wisconsin Whitewater, but 12 national titles since the 1990s). In addition to myself, :drool: other notable alums are Pierre Garçon. Cecil Shorts III, and Ed Warriner. Oh almost forgot Philander Knox, Secretary of State in the Taft administration. :super:

I saw a real good story about Mount Union , their program ,and coaches on 60 minutes about a year ago. Much respect due. :tu:

Scioto

OHVATN":373os6ge said:

I left out Dom Capers, Packers D coord.

Latest posts