1 good one

Crow Terminator

Made it to the lake after work. I was expecting the water to be high full of floating debris from the flooding a few days ago. It was high but not all that trashy. I was the only fishing boat I saw. Began my track and got into a school of white bass. Then here came a fishing boat running by me...saw me throw a fish back and here he came. I don't get it. I don't own the water but it's a Thursday morning. Miles of lake to fish that is empty. I'm the only fishing boat in sight or ear shot and they gotta fish the same spot. Anyways. I didn't get to fish long. My problem from past week with my batteries came back...this time I know they showed a full charge before I left. 2 hours in, and low voltage alarm. I checked my batteries on the water...one was 11.8 volts and the other was 10.3 with no load on them. When I'd hit the trolling motor, the 10.3 volt one would drop to 7. So...bad battery. Cut my trip short. I only got 2.5 hours on the water. Didn't get into the numbers of fish. I had 3 crappie, 6 or 7 white bass, a few yellow bass, and a small blue cat. But...one of the crappie was a gooderun. Made my day. If I would have took the picture from a different angle, the other boat would have been in the background. I never saw him catch the first fish.
20230817_110437.jpg
20230817_110525.jpg
20230817_102911.jpg

Latest posts