For Sale “Mule Service”

Specializedjon

I'll start off by saying, this isn't a "Mule Service". This is me doing friends a favor transporting items from one friend to another. That's it. To the tune of thousands of miles last year.

Moving forward, you guys need to work it out. I'm officially out of the "Muling Business". If we're friends, like we've met several times and KNOW each other, you have my number and we'll work something out if I can help.

I've had too many people recently, that I don't know, TELL me what I'm gonna do with an item they purchased (not mentioning names). It's just weird and I'm not comfortable doing favors for people I don't know.

If you've texted me recently and we've talked about and agreed on something, that still stands. I'll communicate with you via text, no through this site.

cbhunter

Wow…..for some reason I'm not surprised 🤦‍♂️

What you have offered these people is a very unselfish service out of the goodness of your heart. I have deeply appreciated the items you have helped me with the last year or so.

Heck I still owe you lunch sometime whenever we can catch up.

Do what's best for you brother, you deserve it!

Snake

I'll start off by saying, this isn't a "Mule Service". This is me doing friends a favor transporting items from one friend to another. That's it. To the tune of thousands of miles last year.

Moving forward, you guys need to work it out. I'm officially out of the "Muling Business". If we're friends, like we've met several times and KNOW each other, you have my number and we'll work something out if I can help.

I've had too many people recently, that I don't know, TELL me what I'm gonna do with an item they purchased (not mentioning names). It's just weird and I'm not comfortable doing favors for people I don't know.

If you've texted me recently and we've talked about and agreed on something, that still stands. I'll communicate with you via text, no through this site.
Don't really see how you've done it this long brother. You've been a great friend to many , that's alot of miles .

Snake

Brother, you have already gained manna in heaven for all that you have done for everybody! If someone is trying to take advantage, shame on them.

That's something I just can't wrap my head around. If the price is right and I want it bad enough, anywhere in the state isn't too far to travel.
Well said brother !

Specializedjon

Very sorry if anyone tried to take advantage of your generosity. You have helped many people here, including me. If my use of the word "mule" was in anyway disrespectful I apologize.
No sir. Not you, I overused it more than anyone. You're a friend and it's always a pleasure talking to you. Safe travels bud

volboy

Brother, you have already gained manna in heaven for all that you have done for everybody! If someone is trying to take advantage, shame on them.

That's something I just can't wrap my head around. If the price is right and I want it bad enough, anywhere in the state isn't too far to travel.
Agree
I have traveled throughout Tn, Ky and NC to get something I wanted.
See comments all the time about person would buy something but is on opposite end of state
I wonder if they actually would buy it or not.
i was selling an item one time and guy said he would take it but he lived other end of state Blah blah blah.
I happened to be going his way and offered to make a detour ( about 30 miles out of my way) to meet him and he would have to drive a whopping 20 miles to meet at interstate exit. He declined. Guess he didn't want the item anyway.

It is a shame that people take advantage of generous people like Jon but that is just the way the world is now I guess.

Specializedjon

Sorry guys. Didn't mean to make this about me and make a fuss. Appreciate the kind words and I enjoyed meeting several members. It's always been fun and we leave friends, but recently it's gotten weird to say the least. Won't get into it. Just wanted to let everyone know before they commit to buyin something "assuming" it'll get a ride. Like I said, if I'm in your phone, holler at me and I'll help when/if I can. I still travel all over the state weekly.

Appreciate y'all

Shag

Agree
I have traveled throughout Tn, Ky and NC to get something I wanted.
See comments all the time about person would buy something but is on opposite end of state
I wonder if they actually would buy it or not.
i was selling an item one time and guy said he would take it but he lived other end of state Blah blah blah.
I happened to be going his way and offered to make a detour ( about 30 miles out of my way) to meet him and he would have to drive a whopping 20 miles to meet at interstate exit. He declined. Guess he didn't want the item anyway.

It is a shame that people take advantage of generous people like Jon but that is just the way the world is now I guess.
I absolutely see your point! And agree 100%. However, some stuff, good deal or not, isn't worth driving to it or shipping. I met Snowwolfe today and bought those 4 jugs of oil and a tool set. If I had to drive from here to Memphis (for example) or had to pay shipping, none of it would have been worth the cost of fuel or shipping. So I do understand why folks say "I wish you were closer."

BUT…if you're driving by someone's house and they ghost you, they were probably just blowing smoke.

Gravey

So you've been driving all over the state just to transport stuff? I assumed you were going to a certain area for other reasons and offered to pick stuff up and haul back if it was needed. Just hopping in the truck and driving all over the state for folks you've never met say much more about your character. I've offered to transport items when headed certain directions for work and a few have taken me up on it. Gotten to meet some good peeps over the years. So all that to say are you still going east next week and meeting up with Snowwolfe? If not I've got to figure out another way to get that blind chair. Text me tomorrow as I didn't want to text you this late but didn't want to forget tomorrow either. Old people problems. 😂

MoonBuzzard

Bill Hader Omg GIF by Saturday Night Live

Mark Mckinney Thumbs Up GIF by Superstore

Tn_Va_Hunter

Hmmm. I'm in a tough spot. I have your number but never met you but text occasionally. And I'm in VA. is this because I asked you to come to Va ? lol. Sorry guys I ruined it for everyone.

Great service here man. Your much kinder than I am that's for sure.

Latest posts