For Sale “Mule Service”

Rakkin6

I'll start off by saying, this isn't a "Mule Service". This is me doing friends a favor transporting items from one friend to another. That's it. To the tune of thousands of miles last year.

Moving forward, you guys need to work it out. I'm officially out of the "Muling Business". If we're friends, like we've met several times and KNOW each other, you have my number and we'll work something out if I can help.

I've had too many people recently, that I don't know, TELL me what I'm gonna do with an item they purchased (not mentioning names). It's just weird and I'm not comfortable doing favors for people I don't know.

If you've texted me recently and we've talked about and agreed on something, that still stands. I'll communicate with you via text, no through this site.
Man I needed that new 5th wheel I bought moved from Alabama to me. JK

Good on you for helping out, to bad it sounds like people took advantage.

Hduke86

Do you have the same number @Specializedjon? For some reason it reads I'm being blocked lol. I kid I kid, Jon is top notch and trust me I give him more crap about time zones and waiting on him but seriously proceed with caution from here on out brother. You know if you're ever near Soddy Daisy or Chattanooga just give me a holler.

rem270

I hate that it got weird for you. You offering to transport stuff from one end of the state or the other says a lot about your character. I know a lot of times you weren't actually going "right by" somewhere to drop something off. You've went hours out of the way to help people out.

I've hauled stuff for folks before and would do it again as long as I'm going close to an area and someone can meet me but nothing like you have.

This is a great site, so great that when I bought that .35 last week I was going to make the 2.5 hour drive tomorrow to get it. The way I looked at it I made an obligation to buy it and I don't need to depend on someone else to get it to me just because I'm far away. You yourself text and offered to pick it up and that was very appreciated! Before you text DA and I talked and Mike Bomb lived just down the road from the seller so he picked it up, got it to DA the next morning because they were fishing together. DA and I are meeting up Sunday because I have a gun of his and some blocks and he had some climbing sticks he picked up for me, and now a gun. So it all just worked out great.

There's great folks on this site but don't take advantage of them.

Specializedjon

Hmmm. I'm in a tough spot. I have your number but never met you but text occasionally. And I'm in VA. is this because I asked you to come to Va ? lol. Sorry guys I ruined it for everyone.

Great service here man. Your much kinder than I am that's for sure.
Brother, I like you more than most of my family, some of them aren't in my phone.
👍👍😂😂😂

MUP

It was the pink flamingos wasn't it? Go ahead and say it. 😁

flamingo spinning GIF

Snake

I absolutely see your point! And agree 100%. However, some stuff, good deal or not, isn't worth driving to it or shipping. I met Snowwolfe today and bought those 4 jugs of oil and a tool set. If I had to drive from here to Memphis (for example) or had to pay shipping, none of it would have been worth the cost of fuel or shipping. So I do understand why folks say "I wish you were closer."

BUT…if you're driving by someone's house and they ghost you, they were probably just blowing smoke.
You always have to take that in to account. Been several items I'd like to of had but traveling to the other side of the state just makes the item not worth it to me .

backyardtndeer

You always have to take that in to account. Been several items I'd like to of had but traveling to the other side of the state just makes the item not worth it to me .
Yep. Here recently Snowwolfe had a few items I was interested in, but the expense to go after them would have made it too expensive, and didn't think he would want to ship them.

Didn't occur to me to ask Jon if he was making any trips until TNsongdog asked on the chainsaw.

Very cool that you have helped get stuff to other members Jon, hate that something got weird and changed your perspective, but totally understand.

TNTreeman

I just wonder what getting weird means.

Licking Ice Cream GIF
Rumor has it that @Specializedjon , out of the goodness of his heart , picked up an item for one of our liberal demonrat voters even though he knew better. Said member noticed Jon was walking kinda funny from all the driving and invited him inside. Jon followed him in and one thing led to another and Jon felt like this was leading to more than just a simple back rub so he left after an hour or so. He said he should have known better after seeing the man in fishnet stockings and camo crocks but Jon's too good hearted for his own good.

Hduke86

Rumor has it that @Specializedjon , out of the goodness of his heart , picked up an item for one of our liberal demonrat voters even though he knew better. Said member noticed Jon was walking kinda funny from all the driving and invited him inside. Jon followed him in and one thing led to another and Jon felt like this was leading to more than just a simple back rub so he left after an hour or so. He said he should have known better after seeing the man in fishnet stockings and camo crocks but Jon's too good hearted for his own good.
That's just how @rem270 and @gasman dress but harmless most of the time or that's at least what @MUP has said when he meets up with them

Pilchard

I don't feel like being banned from TNDeer otherwise I'd tell you all a story about our beloved "mule".

Latest posts