Bring on Gruden!

PalsPal

I'm not going anywhere, and I thank Butch for the job he has done. But he showed tonight we won't lead us where we need to go.

Of course, an easy win in the swamp will help ease the pain, though ;) :D !

Hey congrats on thwarting ECU :tu: !

gator-n-buck

PalsPal":1vyzou27 said:
I'm not going anywhere, and I thank Butch for the job he has done. But he showed tonight we won't lead us where we need to go.

Of course, an easy win in the swamp will help ease the pain, though ;) :D !

Hey congrats on thwarting ECU :tu: !

Okay... :tu:

Gruden just jumped on a plane to save the day... :)

The Hill

gator-n-buck":2x4qz0k5 said:
PalsPal":2x4qz0k5 said:
The pantry is stocked!

No way he would have kicked a FG on that first drive. Good grief, grow a SET!

Jumping ship.... :rotf: :rotf:

That helped my pickem.... :tu:

TN vs FL bet is still open......$100 to winners favorite Charity.....Any takers? :poke:

Wrangler95

Its always blame the coach or QB,those two holding penalties by Jumper gave Oklahoma 1st downs where Tennessee stopped them on 3rd down,also the pass interference call in the end zone where the ball was uncatchable,oh well,the sun will still rise in the morning

Twinshooter

Wrangler95":3sb3zs1e said:
Its always blame the coach or QB,those two holding penalties by Jumper gave Oklahoma 1st downs where Tennessee stopped them on 3rd down,also the pass interference call in the end zone where the ball was uncatchable,oh well,the sun will still rise in the morning
The end zone pass interference was the back breaker, that kid would have his butt kicked up around his neck. :livid:

Wrangler95

Twinshooter":s863xtt9 said:
Wrangler95":s863xtt9 said:
The end zone pass interference was the back breaker, that kid would have his butt kicked up around his neck. :livid:

True,three defensive mistakes beat Tennessee

The Hill

Wrangler95":16dsz7f4 said:
Twinshooter":16dsz7f4 said:
Wrangler95":16dsz7f4 said:

True,three defensive mistakes beat Tennessee

Sorry Wrangler....I will have to disagree. Coaching beat TN just like last years Florida game. You cannot go conservative and expect kids (defense) to play perfect all night. There will be mistakes but TN should have never been in position where the "mistakes and bad calls" could cost them the game.

Latest posts