Urban Meyer

bloodtrailing

I don't get all the calls for Urban's head. He hit no one. He hid no police or arrest records, because there were none. The fault is with the guy doing the crime, which has not been proved in court.

I cannot fire someone who I hear is drinking excessively at home or abusing anyone without police documents. Even then I don't think it is in our handbook only their performance at work.

TreyB

bloodtrailing":1vp36u5v said:
I don't get all the calls for Urban's head. He hit no one. He hid no police or arrest records, because there were none. The fault is with the guy doing the crime, which has not been proved in court.

I cannot fire someone who I hear is drinking excessively at home or abusing anyone without police documents. Even then I don't think it is in our handbook only their performance at work.

Much more than hear say... Families are sending their kids to school and him as their coach. Is it ok for him to knowingly know about one of his coaches to be abusive to his wife and Urban not do anything about it? And still wouldn't have unless a reporter dug it up? He has a clause in his contract for things like this.

wayne

bloodtrailing":3jss95fk said:

Urban has said that he wants to recruit the "top 1% of 1% character guys". How can he himself and his other coaches not be held to the same standard?

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

RobbyW

From the report:

We also learned during the investigation that Coach Meyer has sometimes had significant memory issues in other situations where he had prior extensive knowledge of events," . "He has also periodically taken medicine that can negatively impair his memory, concentration, and focus."

See he didn't lie

Sad just sad

bloodtrailing

TreyB":2k95zlt7 said:
bloodtrailing":2k95zlt7 said:

Much more than hear say... Families are sending their kids to school and him as their coach. Is it ok for him to knowingly know about one of his coaches to be abusive to his wife and Urban not do anything about it? And still wouldn't have unless a reporter dug it up? He has a clause in his contract for things like this.

There is no proof the guy was abusive other than her statements. She never pressed charges. I am not saying the assistant coach is clean. As an employer how do you fire someone.

I do not hold Urban responsible for what his players or coaches do on their own. That is the slippery slope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nitro_z17

nitro_z17":2ysyeh70 said:
I can't wait for the first Ohio State gameday :pop:

Like I said :rotf:

Attachments

• A38078F4-1DCA-4E5B-9EB1-636B35478ADA.jpeg
    A38078F4-1DCA-4E5B-9EB1-636B35478ADA.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 2,028

cbhunter

bloodtrailing":1s4e735q said:
TreyB":1s4e735q said:
bloodtrailing":1s4e735q said:

There is no proof the guy was abusive other than her statements. She never pressed charges. I am not saying the assistant coach is clean. As an employer how do you fire someone.

I do not hold Urban responsible for what his players or coaches do on their own. That is the slippery slope.

some of
His own text between him and his wife was proof enough for me. She called him out on his actions and he didn't deny them. He is guilty of abuse. Now she may not have been innocent in the deal and may have pushed all his buttons and acted like a drunken idiot but she didn't deserve to be physically abused. Meyer is a douchebag as well

7mm08

bloodtrailing":3qvakox3 said:

The OTHER coach there got fired for kids getting free tattoos! This is a bit more. What a crew.... wife beater, and a guy
that turned his head while kids were molested at PENN State, and Urban.

TreyB

And now it comes out that Shelly Meyer txt Urban in July about this. Wednesday both said different.

TreyB

So at Wednesday night pressed he said they hadn't spoken through txt about Zach and Courtney.

cardia10

Urban's mysterious heart condition at Florida sure cleared up quick when Ohio State came calling. There is an obvious history here and if Ohio State can live with it, I could care less. He went to coach a slightly different brand of football that maybe isn't so taxing on his heart up north.

Latest posts