Urban Meyer

hillbillyfab

if he's gone isn't Schiano next in line for the ole head ball coach position?[emoji848] Didn't we have an "OSU" insider here on the forum?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

wayne

Urbs on "paid administrative leave" and somebody other than Schiano is named interim. [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

wayne

Attachments

• Capture+_2018-08-01-17-46-01.jpeg
    Capture+_2018-08-01-17-46-01.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 2,225

wayne

hillbillyfab":1btynajo said:
if he's gone isn't Schiano next in line for the ole head ball coach position?[emoji848] Didn't we have an "OSU" insider here on the forum?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
I don't think he was any more an insider than any one else on here, just a fan like the rest of us.

This was his quote about 8 months ago

"TMS, in answer to your question would I be good with Schiano as coach of the Buckeyes?

If something happened to Urban early or during this season, Schiano would have been the interim, and yes I'd be "good" with that. When it came to hiring a permanent replacement, yes he would be on the short list of candidates."

TreyB

Ryan Day is interim coach. Came last year as co oc. Mike Vrabel wanted him to come to the Titans this years as OC. Well respected guy. Shows that by OSU naming him and not Schiano or the other guy with HC expiernce. Another thing to think about. Since a lot of asst coaches wives knew, wouldn't all of them be in trouble as well? I think this is the tip of the iceberg for them.

BamaProud

TreyB":36db0lpj said:
Ryan Day is interim coach. Came last year as co oc. Mike Vrabel wanted him to come to the Titans this years as OC. Well respected guy. Shows that by OSU naming him and not Schiano or the other guy with HC expiernce. Another thing to think about. Since a lot of asst coaches wives knew, wouldn't all of them be in trouble as well? I think this is the tip of the iceberg for them.

Urban's wife is an Ohio State employee. (copied from an article) "Shelley Meyer is a registered nurse and instructor of Clinical Practice at the Ohio State University College of Nursing. She too is bound by Title IX standards."
https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/urba ... tic-abuse/

Another interesting aspect of this story is the author (Brett McMurphy) was recently fired from ESPN. (copied) :
How about ESPN firing Brett McMurphy so that he breaks this story on his Facebook page?!

I have to put this in here because it's so insanely stupid of ESPN to fire the people they did and keep the people they did.

Brett McMurphy has consistently broken the biggest stories in college football over the past decade. Yet ESPN fired him, AND IS STILL PAYING HIS SALARY UNTIL EARLY AUGUST, so he isn't allowed on their network's air and as a result he just broke the biggest story in college football in several years on his Facebook page.

On his Facebook page!

You think ESPN, which is dealing with collapsing viewership and a collapsing business, might be able to use McMurphy today instead of debating LeBron James vs. Michael Jordan for the 9,000th consecutive day?

Yikes.

TreyB

cbhunter":7ewvjwu2 said:
I think this will be a story that just keeps on giving over the next few months. Meyer is done at OSU

Yep, tip of the iceberg for them.

Latest posts