Snake leggings

Rakkin6

Anyone have the knight&hale snake gators. Pros and cons if so. I'm looking to change up what I have that's not expensive.
I have a pair from Academy Sports that weren't to expensive. Wore them for two seasons with no issues and they aren't overly heavy or hot. Did make the switch to the turtle skins though last year. But for the price the ones from Academy are worth it. Sorry no experience with the K&H ones, but thought I would throw these out there for an option for you.

scn

I have a pair from Academy Sports that weren't to expensive. Wore them for two seasons with no issues and they aren't overly heavy or hot. Did make the switch to the turtle skins though last year. But for the price the ones from Academy are worth it. Sorry no experience with the K&H ones, but thought I would throw these out there for an option for you.

Those are the ones I have worn as well. Once you get the buckles adjusted for your legs, they are quick and easy on and off.

Gravey

Those are the ones I have worn as well. Once you get the buckles adjusted for your legs, they are quick and easy on and off.
Same here and no issues. I get hot a little with them but better than getting bit.

Latest posts