NWTF Convention

What?
I used to get in free, but then retired. Have now just been paying $35 for an annual membership and that comes with a really nice magazine, a $25 BassPro gift card and free admission to the show.
I get to see old friends and came home with a couple of compact ground blind chairs, habitat brochures (and GREAT contacts for future habitat consults) and my impulse buy was some pretty darned good coffee from some guys in MS.
Backwoods Grind FTW!!!

Rakkin6

I went….All I came home with was beef sticks and Wisconsin cheese. WTH is wrong with me? 😂 Definitely appreciate the free admission for military because $50 is steep!
Yeah, the military entrance is nice. If I had to pay $50.00 I wouldn't go. I went yesterday and it was good until about 1000. Then the hordes showed up. Lol

LanceS4803

Yeah, the military entrance is nice. If I had to pay $50.00 I wouldn't go. I went yesterday and it was good until about 1000. Then the hordes showed up. Lol
Yep, 1000 was the tipping point for me, too.
Also, I have absolutely NO issue with wheelchairs, but trying to push the double wide baby strollers down those aisles is just like a big trench broom flushing folks into displays to let you pass.

Latest posts