NWTF Convention Rollcall!

Displaced_Vol

I may try and take the toddler on Friday. I've been before and it was alright. Got some good deals on some calls and camo.

CliffordN

I am going, because I want to see some folks that I haven't seen in many years, And it is only a twenty minute ride to get there.

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
I will be there. Ive been every year theyve had it for the last 8 or 9 years. The 8 dollar bottle of water about got me last year LOL.. There will be a booth there with "Ira's salsa" at least stop buy and sample it. Thats some good stuff!! Ive been buying it by the case since last year!!

hoghunter65

Not me, way too many people, quit going to gun shows because they are more like yard sales, also quit the deer shows, Ive been deer hunting for 50 years, there's nothing that these game farm high fenced professionals can teach me.

Gravey

Tried getting tickets thru the web site geez, I gave up. I was wanting to know what prices were for Saturday.
Been so long since I've been I don't remember. Used to be $25 and got a gift card to Bass Pro. Saw this on their site so check back then.
BFA1609C-03F8-4444-AC33-F2A5E004D1A2.jpeg

volboy

I think the "tickets for events" is closed til Wednesday. I think is for the side events concerts and things like that. Try clicking on Armband Registration. it just now let me pre-register for the armband. There was no price given as I am NWTF member so there is no charge for members. I didn't see price for non members..
I will go Friday when they open and may go Thursday afternoon as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts