NWTF Convention Rollcall!

Gobble4me757

You might see Chamberlain up there in a kings chair with the Twra officials and other state's officials like Chuck Sykes from bama bowing down and feeding him grapes and cheese…

Rakkin6

More than likely staying home, but would like to go since I am looking for a new 20 gauge semi auto and most of the ones I am interested in have booths. Retay, Franchi, Stoeger and TriStar, Weatherby. Nice to see all the guns at once. But not worth the crowd.

Displaced_Vol

I was planning on going Friday because I wanted to see some items in person before pulling the trigger on something. But, work has gotten in the way so I reckon I'll save some gas money and avoid the crowds at least.

th88

The bigger it got, the less I enjoyed it. Back in the late 2000s, early 2010s i'd go about every other year. Last went about 5 years ago and realized I really had no desire to go back. When they gave The Hunting Public the Communicator of the Year award last year, my membership ceased.

AT Hiker

The bigger it got, the less I enjoyed it. Back in the late 2000s, early 2010s i'd go about every other year. Last went about 5 years ago and realized I really had no desire to go back. When they gave The Hunting Public the Communicator of the Year award last year, my membership ceased.
I had to look into this. Appears they justified giving it to them by their fundraising efforts, which admittedly it sounds like they did an excellent job raising money for the "Alabama Wild Turkey Gobbling Study".

Me, I am giving them the "Pimp of the Year" award.

th88

I had to look into this. Appears they justified giving it to them by their fundraising efforts, which admittedly it sounds like they did an excellent job raising money for the "Alabama Wild Turkey Gobbling Study".

Me, I am giving them the "Pimp of the Year" award.
Reckon what the monetary value is of the loss of public land hunting opportunities they've helped contribute to? Way the hell more than the amount they raised and will ever donate, that is for sure.

James72

I'm here at the show now. I go every year. The show runs Thursday- Saturday now. No longer open on Sunday. $35 to get in but you get a $25 Bass Pro card.

duckriver

I went today right when they opened. Walked in at 8:30 and out at 10:45. Crowed wasn't terrible then but was building fast when we walked out

Roadracer6

I go every yr, and have a good time. But, there needs to be wayyyyyyyy less clothing for sale!! I love looking at products, but when every other booth is selling a shirt or hats with a logo, it's exhausting. You can find some deals though buying direct from the manufacture without paying shipping.

Daniel90

Went yesterday all for about 40 minute. Could not believe the crowd at 9 a.m. Not a crowd kind of guy. First time I've been in a few years. Probably won't go back. $33 bucks for parking is ridiculous for parking by the way.

Latest posts