#3 Michigan
#4 TCU
#5 UT.
#6 Oregon
#7 LSU
#8 USC
#9 UCLA
#10 Bama

I agree with most of it, I know LSU just beat Bama, but they have a loss to a 6-3 FSU team that is barley holding onto a top 25 ranking. Should they be ranked ahead of mutiple 1 loss teams?

UT the highest ranked 1 loss team at #5 Oregon right behind them. both teams lost to the same opponent UGA. Tennessee has the better strength of schedule.

Bama barley holding onto a top 10 spot with Lane train right behind them at #11

The CFP poll hardly ever agrees with the AP poll. I could see UT anywhere from 4-6.

Trey13

#1 UGA
#2 Ohio state.
#3 Michigan
#4 TCU
#5 UT.
#6 Oregon
#7 LSU
#8 USC
#9 UCLA
#10 Bama

I agree with most of it, I know LSU just beat Bama, but they have a loss to a 6-3 FSU team that is barley holding onto a top 25 ranking. Should they be ranked ahead of mutiple 1 loss teams?

UT the highest ranked 1 loss team at #5 Oregon right behind them. both teams lost to the same opponent UGA. Tennessee has the better strength of schedule.

Bama barley holding onto a top 10 spot with Lane train right behind them at #11

The CFP poll hardly ever agrees with the AP poll. I could see UT anywhere from 4-6.
LSU is playing 10x better then when they played Tn and fsu

Trey13

Ole Miss is gonna spank the Tides hide Saturday. Hope Nicky can control himself.
paper bag GIF

@PillsburyDoughboy right now thinking about getting spanked again….

THEdonkey0515

LSU is playing 10x better then when they played Tn and fsu
So? The losses are still there. Oregon is playing 10x better then when they lost to UGA a much much better team then FSU or Bama there reward? 1 spot ahead of LSU not right IMO

UCLA has mutiple top 25 wins, with 1 loss to a top 6 team (Oregon) but 2 loss LSU is 2 spots ahead with a loss to 25 FSU and a blow out at home against 5 UT come on now.

Trey13

So? The losses are still there. Oregon is playing 10x better then when they lost to UGA a much much better team then FSU or Bama there reward? 1 spot ahead of LSU not right IMO

UCLA has mutiple top 25 wins, with 1 loss to a top 6 team (Oregon) but 2 loss LSU is 2 spots ahead with a loss to 25 FSU and a blow out at home against 5 UT come on now.
Body of work. UCLA wins are not holding to the LSU win and how they are plying now. Oregon is still gonna be Oregon when they play SEC top tier teams.

Latest posts