New AP Poll

THEdonkey0515

FB_IMG_1665949835281.jpg

Forvols

The biggest thing I liked about this game. UT up and didnt lay down or coast. Got behind and didnt get flustered. Kept composure late in the game. KEPT PLAYING TO WIN, vs we got the lead and going into soft prevent. In the past Vols got the lead and then laid back. 60mins they kept attacling on offense and defense. Nicely coached and executed gameplan. Still ALOT of tough games for the Vols. #1 ranking dont care get through the seasons with wins they will be in the playoffs. But trully Vols have an impressive record through first 6games. Last 6 will tell whether Vols are back as a national contender. And yes I am a BIG VOLS fan have been for decades.

PalsPal

The biggest thing I liked about this game. UT up and didnt lay down or coast. Got behind and didnt get flustered. Kept composure late in the game.

When Bama got the scoop and score, I'd bet that 99% of the fans thought the game was over.

We were so used to being so close and then have something wacky happen.

Some message boards even started using the phrase "we are Tennessee" when those things occurred.

I'll be honest that, when I read a while back that when Heupel was trying to encourage Hooker to come back one more year, he told him,"Let's go to Atlanta" I thought it was just a coaches spiel.

However, I admit that I was wrong and that Heupel really thought it could happen.

Latest posts