New AP Poll!

PillsburyDoughboy

Congratulations to the Vols. Both teams are still in the dance.
I hope there is a rematch in the SEC Championship.
That would mean you hope for a vol win down the road. The ALABAMA rule is you NEVER want to see a vol win EVER. But man oh man if vols were to find a win against Georgia and KY BRING IT! Roll Tide !

BamaProud

That would mean you hope for a vol win down the road. The ALABAMA rule is you NEVER want to see a vol win EVER. But man oh man if vols were to find a win against Georgia and KY BRING IT! Roll Tide !
I root for all SEC teams to win unless they are playing Alabama. The one exception I have is Auburn. I pull for them to win every game in a season until they lose one, then I hope they lose the rest of them. There isn't a more exciting game than an undefeated Iron bowl.

7mm08

I root for all SEC teams to win unless they are playing Alabama. The one exception I have is Auburn. I pull for them to win every game in a season until they lose one, then I hope they lose the rest of them. There isn't a more exciting game than an undefeated Iron bowl.
Is them Auburn folks yer cousins???.. cause we know how you BAMA boys like yer cousins

Latest posts