Merino Wool Base Layer Deal / Recommendation?

TN Larry

My son has outgrown his base layers so having to wear mine. Any deals out there for quality merino wool? Or recommendations for the best? I think I currently have Badlands, Icebreaker, Kryvo, and Nomad all bought on a deal so not picky. I know several like Sitka, First Lite, Kui, etc. I'd rather not pay that much but not. Looking for light and medium weight non zip top and bottom.

Pic IN the Casa

The cheapest way to get good merino upper base layers is to go on EBay and search for merino wool sweaters. You can get them in crew neck and quarter zip. They are MUCH cheaper than paying the hunting outlet prices for the same material. You won't find them in camo, but that's not a big deal for a base layer.
Also check Goodwills online auction site.

swd

The black ovis keeled pull over is awesome and software than their other merino. I think I got mine on sale at camofire.com for around $80. I love it!

TN Larry

I ended up ordering from Midway. I couldn't pass up the cheap prices, and they had great reviews. I've done good doing that so far hence the reason I have so many brands. Hope the luck continues.

TNTreeman

The cheapest way to get good merino upper base layers is to go on EBay and search for merino wool sweaters. You can get them in crew neck and quarter zip. They are MUCH cheaper than paying the hunting outlet prices for the same material. You won't find them in camo, but that's not a big deal for a base layer.
This is true. I have the ugliest argyle sweater in the world, 100% merino wool V neck . it was a quarter at goodwill.

Latest posts