Former 1st rounder makes $2.50/hr

Gravey

This is not a jab at bama because there are idiots from every team and regular ole Joe's that drink then get behind the wheel every day but this is sad all the way around. Obviously a young lady lost her life and that's the worst part but he threw his life and $16.7 million away and now making $2.50/hour in prison. Call an Uber folks!

prstide

This is not a jab at bama because there are idiots from every team and regular ole Joe's that drink then get behind the wheel every day but this is sad all the way around. Obviously a young lady lost her life and that's the worst part but he threw his life and $16.7 million away and now making $2.50/hour in prison. Call an Uber folks!

Only takes a second of poor judgement to negatively impact a lot of lives. Ruggs was, by all accounts, a good kid that made a very bad decision.

JBell

Wasn't he the one that had a friend that died in high school too? They get paid and don't think. Trying to show off. I've driven drunk myself. Just lucky I didn't hurt anyone. Quit while I was ahead