Saban versus his former assistants

Kirk

I have a friend that is an obnoxious New York Yankees fan. If they lose a big game all he says is 27 rings. Lists of bunch of Babe Ruth stats. If they win a big game he repeats his 27 rings and adds 28 on the way. I have known him for years and he is stuck on 27 rings. So I posted this little graphic on his Facebook page a few years ago. I have posted each year after that.

Dead At 27.jpg

Don't be an obnoxious Bama fan! :D

Greenbuck

If coaches like Saban or Dabo Swinney, Kirby Smart, Lincoln Riley, Dan Mullen, or Lane Kiffin were overtly cheating there are just too many rabid fans of opposing teams that would love to rat them out.

But again, if you have dirt on Saban go forth and be the hero of all Bammer/Saban haters and give the NCAA a call. I'm sure you would get a ton of likes on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Dude who cares!! I get in here to read hunting stuff. I don't want to be on TNDEER and hear New Bama band wagoners talk about Saban

BamaProud

Dude who cares!! I get in here to read hunting stuff. I don't want to be on TNDEER and hear New Bama band wagoners talk about Saban

Ummmm this is the "Sports talk" forum of TNDEER. Its pretty easy to avoid this section if it upsets you. Roll Tide!

You have been a member of TNDEER for almost 14 years and 25% of your posts have been complaining about Alabama fans. Gimme a Roll Tide Greenbuck!

BamaProud

Sure they will at some point. TX A&M did it a few days ago. I didn't see any tears. I don't know anyone (that isn't a player or maybe a parent of a player) that takes sports that seriously.

Last edited:

Latest posts