Former Bama player preaches it!

PalsPal

Bama1.jpg

• Alot of our fans blame the refs but let's face the fact that Bama committed 17 penalties and gave up 52 pts, and still had a chance to kick a game winning field and blew it. They deserve to lose that game if you ask me. The defense definitely needs to step it up.

32 Replies

Clint Downing
    We haven't had a defense since Golding walked into Tuscaloosa. Saban defends this guy every minute. What does that tell you? Bobby Bowden comes to mind.

Peggy Jackson
    Well Tennessee had help from the referees . 12 Tennessee players on the field and face maask on top of other calls that a.should have been on Tennessee. It took them 15 years to do it

132 Replies

Autumn Gentry
    If it was the refs fault TN would of won by alot more than 3. The refs didn't miss that last field goal for bama. Bama fans should be proud even with a loss. Bryce Young went out there and SLAYEDDDD and it was the greatest game I've ever watched. Learn…
    See more

James Miller
    He is a former player and is sick of all the smack talk without any back up from this team.TBH this yeam has played with the worst discipline of any past Saban team many dumb flags and false starts either these guys are so into them self that cant be c…
    See more

27 Replies
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.ph...0Ver4PPpqspCNsIQu9vXDx3rVsO9KLMwH&__tn__=R]-R

https://www.facebook.com/profile.ph...0Ver4PPpqspCNsIQu9vXDx3rVsO9KLMwH&__tn__=R]-R
    Judd Skinner
    This is the worst coached Alabama team of the Saban era. They are undisciplined top to bottom. But that's what you get when you take transfer portal players instead of developing your own. And when you make excuses for losing like the receivers were hu…
    See more

Lee Roland
    i was just saying this today. this team does seem like they run their mouth alot more than old alabama teams that let their play do the talking. i honestly dont remember the last time an alabama team has talked this much during the season

Tim Johnson
    You can't discipline professionals. CFB, as we know it, is gone. Saban was average in the NFL, and now CFB is the same with less talent and more attitudes.

Latest posts