Blind draw update

Pic IN the Casa

drake799":1gaalgkx said:
I hope everyone putting in as individual this year stops and thinks about that before they go trying to make a group of guys produce a card some
Morning when they've hopped a blind Everyone knows how this works. One guy doesn't get it all done by himself . It's a group effort This is just the hand we've been dealt Show some respect and don't show up 2 hrs before sunrise and hop in someone else blind and be that way. You wouldn't want it done to you guaranteed!!!!

While I don't disagree with you, you can forget courtesy and respect hunting ducks on public land. It's my experience, especially in the last 5 years, that their are as many scumballs on public duck land as prisoners in a prison.
Most are like locusts. They jump a blind and destroy, trash or steal everything. Cheatham is the worst.

They surely won't give up your blind if the cardholder isnt there.

drake799

I wish they'd just outlaw hopping all together. You're 100% correct nothing good comes of people jumping blinds. Happens every year You see numerous post or hear about it. People shoot or steal your decoys. Eat all your food. Piss in your blind Leave EVERY bit of trash they brought Steal anything not bolted down. And I know not every person that hops does this. But it happens A lot We shouldn't have to be worried about our stuff or getting there at 4 in the morning to keep people like Polarcraft out lol

Polarkraft

drake799":f2jhezb4 said:
I wish they'd just outlaw hopping all together. You're 100% correct nothing good comes of people jumping blinds. Happens every year You see numerous post or hear about it. People shoot or steal your decoys. Eat all your food. Piss in your blind Leave EVERY bit of trash they brought Steal anything not bolted down. And I know not every person that hops does this. But it happens A lot We shouldn't have to be worried about our stuff or getting there at 4 in the morning to keep people like Polarcraft out lol
Never stole anything in my life or damaged anyone's personal belongings for that matter, and the fact that you would insinuate such shows the type of d bag you are. Good luck on the draw, I hope each of your group draws a blind, just dont seek sympathy from me or anyone else when you cant get in. The rules are the rules, like I said before if you manipulate the system you shouldn't be surprised when the system manipulates you. We are all playing by the same rules here. Itll likely happen to me at some point and I wont wine about it like most of you.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Pic IN the Casa

When your dekes, cooking griddle and utensils go missing and McDonald's wrappers and bags are strewn all over your blind when there's a trashcan 5 feet from everyone you'll see his point. Happens ALL the time. I know not everyone does this but it happens a lot.
Just some decency of not leaving a blind trashed would be a good thing. I'd hate to see what these people's homes look like.

I'm not saying stop blind hopping, btw. But this year I bet there will be a lot of choice words exchanged at 5am each day.

Uncle Jesse

It is bad now. I've hopped a lot of blinds on Woods. The only thing I've ever taken was toilet paper and I figured they'd be OK with that. I was drawn for a blind a couple years ago and had cuss words spray painted all inside the blind

drake799

Apologies Polarkraft. Didn't mean to word my statement to sound like you were doing those things. What I meant was we shouldn't have to be worried about having to beat anyone to our blinds. We're kinda of forced to play this "game" now where we didn't have to in the past It's a shame really we've been put in this position.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
I guess our group is different, we usually know the people in the blinds we hop, and give them a courtesy call the day before to make sure they aren't planning to hunt the next morning. We pick up after ourselves, and clean up. We may leave a few empty shell casings at the rail, but they are mixed in with all the others. We may even sweep all those up if there's a broom available. It's courtesy. We have hopped into a few that we didn't do this with, but it is rare.

Pic IN the Casa

^^^^^^^^^^^^ that's how it is supposed to be.

We always throw trash in a bag or take it with us. Honestly I don't expect a hopper to pick up spent shells, so good on you sir.

We went to check blimd conditions this morning and one had, I bet, two trash cans of trash all over the floor. Not saying that was hoppers but my point is that some ppl just don't care.