Anyone still shooting 12 gauge 3.5”

FLTENNHUNTER1

I'm finding I don't want any more "progress" in turkey hunting stuff. I don't want TSS shot that kills farther, I don't want a crystal glass call that emits sounds at 10k kilohertz or whatever it is. I don't want camo that makes me invisible in the woods or most any of this other crap that's come along. What I want is a reverse gear to back away from all this stuff.
Love your signature line...

muddyboots

I'm finding I don't want any more "progress" in turkey hunting stuff. I don't want TSS shot that kills farther, I don't want a crystal glass call that emits sounds at 10k kilohertz or whatever it is. I don't want camo that makes me invisible in the woods or most any of this other crap that's come along. What I want is a reverse gear to back away from all this stuff.
That's the beauty of it. We are free to use whatever we want as long as it's legal.

mike243

Me and little brother bought new shotguns in the very early 90's, he decided on the 835 and me the 500, he said you need 1 of these, glad I stayed with the 500 after shooting his. also a 3.5 will go into a 3" mag 🤬 cant chamber or shuckem out though. he was nice enough to grab my gun up and load it for me, a dull pocket knife is a poor knife, after getting RMSF I give up on turkeys with guns and use my truck unless 1 walks through the yard, make sure you all get sprayed down good, it's a life changing disease.

Latest posts