Leupold customer service

Crow Terminator

Have any of you guys ever dealt with Leupold on repairs?

I have a great pair of binoculars. I gave $375 for them and today, they are still $375. They are the BX-3 Mojave HDs. I had them setting on my dryer so that I could walk out onto my back porch and glass the field at the house. Well, they ended up falling off the dryer and landing on the adjustable eye piece and knocked it crooked. In trying to fix it, I ended up breaking it off. The Leupold warranty is great for defects on their end...but it specifically says it does not cover damage due to accidents or abuse. I was wondering if I was just stuck with a $375 nothing, or if maybe they could fix it and I foot the bill for it. If I were to get a new pair, I would get exactly what I had...they are that good. But if they could fix the pair I have for a decent price, I would go that route instead of trashing this pair and paying nearly $400 for a new pair. I've never had to deal with their customer service so I have no idea how that might go.

Crow Terminator

I am going to call them later this morning but they are in Oregon and I figure they wont have anybody available to answer until after 8 or 9 their time. I am in eastern time zone so I figured I might ask here while I wait on them to "open" and kinda have an idea what I'm walking into.

hunter0925

I sent in a vx6 a few weeks back that wouldn't adjust elevation properly and got an email last week saying I would have it fixed in 18 working days. They don't seem to be giving me any problems and hopefully they Send me some info on what was actually wrong when I get the scope back. Only problem I have is there isn't any real updates to be had and no way that I know of to check status except for calling.

vonb

Whether you are a Leupold or used to be a Leupold fan, one thing they haven't wavered on is their customer support. I'm betting they fix free of charge. Call them and send them in; I'll bet you're pleasantly surprised.

mr.big

If its broke send it in..more than likely they fix it..if not you cant use it broke anyway

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

Crow Terminator

Just an update to this.

Called and talked to them, told them what happened and that it was 100% my fault and asked if they did repairs and how much it might cost. They said send em in, told what and where to print off, and they are fixing them under warranty. No cost. Can't beat that at all.