Leupold VX Freedom 2-7 x 33 Installed

UTGrad

Just got a Leupold VX Freedom 2-7 x 33 for my CVA and mounted it.

Anyone had a chance to review this scope? I like the eye relief and it's definitely clear.

65403e1df72e4918edfe9d50ed4b4e20.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TNRifleman

Hope it works out for you. I mounted one on my 270 and it was bright and clear and the turrets adjusted well. However, at the first shot, the reticle messed up inside. After 3 or 4 emails back and forth with Leupold, I gave up and returned it to Academy. They were gracious to take it back. Hopefully yours will hold up because you are right, it is very bright and clear.

UTGrad

TNRifleman":1vd3bsgj said:
Hope it works out for you. I mounted one on my 270 and it was bright and clear and the turrets adjusted well. However, at the first shot, the reticle messed up inside. After 3 or 4 emails back and forth with Leupold, I gave up and returned it to Academy. They were gracious to take it back. Hopefully yours will hold up because you are right, it is very bright and clear.

What happened to the reticle? Leupold usually has the best customer service in the industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TNRifleman

After the first shot, there was a horizontal line running across the bottom part of the vertical crosshair. No idea what it was but I emailed Leupold and they were really slow to respond and told me I would have to ship it back to them. After a few days they finally told me they would pay for the shipping back to them, I decided to try the return option just to be done with it. I am sure they would have addressed it, I was just tired of dealing with it.