AP Projections

TreyB

What's the recommitted have to do with anything? Only Steele was gonna see the field.

PillsburyDoughboy

IDK I just don't have the confidence in Mullen that the swamp seems to have in him .

Frank's seems to be all over the place and no where near the kind of quarterback that should be leading a SEC caliber team .

Time will tell . I just don't see them in the top 10 . And u really haven't seen me a Gator basher on here because I am really not one . Just my observation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreyB

PillsburyDoughboy":12uhch2n said:
IDK I just don't have the confidence in Mullen that the swamp seems to have in him .

Frank's seems to be all over the place and no where near the kind of quarterback that should be leading a SEC caliber team .

Time will tell . I just don't see them in the top 10 . And u really haven't seen me a Gator basher on here because I am really not one . Just my observation

Fair enough... but the second half of the season Franks had the best comp % of any qb in the SEC. Yes including Tia. Hopefully the light came on for him.

wayne

TreyB":3njngic0 said:
PillsburyDoughboy":3njngic0 said:

Fair enough... but the second half of the season Franks had the best comp % of any qb in the SEC. Yes including Tia. Hopefully the light came on for him.
Against some really bad and mediocre ranked pass defenses.
FSU 119, Mizzou 112, Vandy 85, USC 65, and Idaho 98 in FCS.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

TreyB

He played smart reguardless of team. Making better reads and knowing when to take off and run. But I get it, Vol fans find ways. :tu:

Time will tell... Opens up against a good Miami defense.

PillsburyDoughboy

wayne":18j6lrdt said:
TreyB":18j6lrdt said:
PillsburyDoughboy":18j6lrdt said:

Against some really bad and mediocre ranked pass defenses.
FSU 119, Mizzou 112, Vandy 85, USC 65, and Idaho 98 in FCS.

This

wayne

Franks was much improved last year. He showed a lot better poise and composer. Not panicked as before.

Latest posts