Zippo Handwarmer

Mag

2-Step Enabled
I use a different brand (jon-e) that works the same way. These things get so hot you can't hold them outside of the felt bag. They really do put out the heat.

7MMAG

mine doesnt put off anything i can smell unless i shove it up in my face, but im sure a deer can smell it...... on the other hand it gets alot warmer than disposables, and its reusable over and over

Mag

2-Step Enabled
Mine does put off an odor but I've had deer come close anyway

Killing time

I looked into buying one a while back. Read some reviews complaining about how you have to refill it. Not user friendly. I might look into it again tho. I need something to keep warm !

FULLDRAWXX75

I will add some input to the subject............. Being from the "great white north" we use these things all the time.

I have at least 10 of them(picked up a whole box full at a garage sale once) I use them pretty much the entire hunting season, usually I place one in my shirt pocket and one in my "hand muff tube" that hangs around my waist. I have had them still putting out heat after 8 hrs in the woods.

I will say there is a small amount of odor, but it has never stopped me from seeing/shooting dead. I have even placed a few drops of cover scent on the outer cover bag, worked similar to a thermocell.

I would highly recommend the product to someone suffering with cold hands/body in the stand.

FDXX75

AlexDad

I have four of these. The first time I used two of them and they were awesome. Haven't taken the other two out of the box. Can't get the original two to work again. How much fuel do I put in them. Didn't seem like I used that much the first time.

I pour some in, light it, blow out the flame and then nothing. What am I doing wrong. The element (cloth) and screen look fine.

Brad

FULLDRAWXX75

I use at least an ounce or a little more, then let the warmer set for a few minutes to let the fluid soak into the wedding. It uses the fumes to stay burning.

I have had to hold a lighter on the catalyst for a short time on warmers that have not been used in a while, but never had one not light after a few tries.

FDXX75

Latest posts