Zeiss Riflescopes

10mm4me

If you could get any Zeiss scope for 1/2 off, new in the box, and in the plastic, unopened, which would you get? It would be used on a .308/.30-06 at normal TN ranges in all light conditions, max yardage would be around 400yds.

Model70Man

I would get the 2.5-8x32 Conquest. Since they don't make it anymore, I would go with a 3-9x40 with a #4 reticle. Even at half price, I don't think I would spend the money for a Victory or Victory Diavari.

Andy S.

Depends on if I could legally resale it. If I could resale it I would definitely go high end, resale on eBay for full cost, buy a Conquest and put $ in my pocket. ;)

10mm4me

Andy S. said:
Depends on if I could legally resale it. If I could resale it I would definitely go high end, resale on eBay for full cost, buy a Conquest and put $ in my pocket. ;)
I cannot sadly. No one would ever find out, but it's part of the deal and the right thing to do so I plan on adhering to it. I wanna use it anyways.

10mm4me

trap55555 said:
Can you get me one also?
No. That would be morally reprehensible. I would if I could though. Lately I have just been falling into the deals though. I got a new, unfired 11-87 for $200, a new,unfired 700 BDL Deluxe Engraved for $400, my luck will run out soon though I'm afraid.

A

Anonymous

I got my Zeiss 3X9X40 at MidSouthShooters for $357.00 :cool:

all I did was asked for their best price. Surprised me, I never knew you could "Jew down" mail order people, LOL

Andy S.

10mm4me said:
Andy S. said:
I cannot sadly. No one would ever find out, but it's part of the deal and the right thing to do so I plan on adhering to it. I wanna use it anyways.

I would do the right thing as well, nothing like integrity in today's world. Good luck with your new Conquest as I am 100% sure you will love it!!

.444 Marlin

Conquest 3.5-10x44.

Id really like to have a swarovski but I personally think its retarded that someone pays that much for a scope.

Same way with their binoculars. $1,700 for binos is stupid. Ill take my $30 bushnell 10x42s anyday.

Latest posts