Zeiss Conquest 1.5-5x38 sale!!!

Model70Man

I bought one just a couple minutes ago to go on my DPMS 308. Normal retail is $529.99. On sale for $349.99. I've been waiting for them to go on sale. I can't stand to pay retail for anything. The 2.5-8x32 is also on sale for the same price.

Conquest

Sako

I just bought a Zeiss Conquest 6.5X20X50 with target turrets from Doug at Cameraland.... Hard to beat $649 for a $1000 scope everywhere else....

They certainly run some good deals from there even if they are demo models.... The one I received the only way you could tell it was not brand new was there were a few scuff marks on the plastic lens cover (bikini) that comes with the scope.... THe scope itself was perfect....

Model70Man

I know he sells demo models, but according to the web page, these are new scopes for a weekly blowout sale and should be new in the box. There is nothing on the page stating that those scopes on sale are demo's.

I too, have bought demo's from them and there was nothing wrong with the scope as well. The scope cover was scuffed as well. Very reputable place to buy optics from.

Latest posts