Youth atv

cecil30-30

My son's birthday is his month. He will be 5. He is very tall for a 5 year old. I'm thinking of getting him a atv for his birthday. I'm torn between a 50 cc or a 90cc. Any recommendations on a brand? I don't want no Chinese junk.

Remington700

I bought my kid a Polaris 90. That was the 2 stroke version and it was very fast without the governor. I ended u getting rid of it and got a Honda Recon foot shift. Then did not let them go above 3rd gear until older. It worked out much better for them in the long run.

duckriver

We have a Yamaha raptor 90 that's been great for our youngest 2. And you can set the rev limiter on it but 5 maybe a little small

Doecrusher

We have a yamaha yfz 50 for our soon to be 7 year old but also have a 4 year old that will get to ride it too. With the throttle limiter maxed and engine speed plate removed its got plenty of power to rip it up once they learn.

TNLynn

Don't buy an atv. Dirt bike will develop balance and motor skills and keep them in better shape
And won't flip on top of them near as bad or do as much damage if it does. Boots, chest protectors, gloves etc are their friend! Take pictures and tell them how cool and professional they look and they will wear them.

Latest posts