Your County Harvest Reports

ZachMarkus

PickettSFHunter":3j21i1xj said:
Up about 20% compared to last years same dates. Bad thing is I know it's because a lot of the rednecks have discovered reaping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep I know several people that have tagged out this year plus some all by fanning. It's getting ridiculous, I know some guys that have been driving around and finding one strutting in a field and dropping each other off and fanning them, on some one else's property. How stupid!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PickettSFHunter

ZachMarkus":z7u84hzt said:
PickettSFHunter":z7u84hzt said:
Up about 20% compared to last years same dates. Bad thing is I know it's because a lot of the rednecks have discovered reaping.

Yep I know several people that have tagged out this year plus some all by fanning. It's getting ridiculous, I know some guys that have been driving around and finding one strutting in a field and dropping each other off and fanning them, on some one else's property. How stupid!!

yep I know a guy that's up to double the limit in TN all fanning and that's not counting others he is taking with him. GW has been called numerous times on the guy but our GW is retired in place so oh well.

Ocoee Ridge Runner

A relative who has never killed a gobbler met up with a couple guys in Shelbyville and fanned in five and killed them before noon. Makes me sick. I bust my rump in the mountains and manage to get one or two a year and these guys talk like their the best turkey hunters around now.

Wrangler95

Good to see some counties are up instead of down like my county!I believe something will be done about fanning,it may take someone getting killed before any law comes into effect!!

Andy S.

ZachMarkus":2tdz8rnp said:
.....I know some guys that have been driving around and finding one strutting in a field and dropping each other off and fanning them, on some one else's property. How stupid!!
Do you think these guys are checking these birds in?

ZachMarkus

Andy S.":1ne58rw4 said:
ZachMarkus":1ne58rw4 said:
.....I know some guys that have been driving around and finding one strutting in a field and dropping each other off and fanning them, on some one else's property. How stupid!!
Do you think these guys are checking these birds in?

They may have checked their first 4 in but I know for a fact they have both killed over their limit.

elknturkey

Up 20 in kills for the county. Wma is up 33%. Must be a good population in the southern end

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Poleaxe

ZachMarkus":uaf85lcr said:
PickettSFHunter":uaf85lcr said:

Does TWRA not have a robo turkey to catch road hunters like they do deer?

Setterman

Virtually tied

I find it a little ironic that just last year so many defended fanning, but this year those opinions are starting to change. As I've stated before it's the worst fad to hit this sport and it needs to be outlawed and soon.

Roost 1

Setterman":20c68sjy said:
Virtually tied

I find it a little ironic that just last year so many defended fanning, but this year those opinions are starting to change. As I've stated before it's the worst fad to hit this sport and it needs to be outlawed and soon.

I agree 100%.... fanning is not new but for the life of me I can't figure out why they started promoting it on TV....

elknturkey

Roost 1":3uggn8yi said:
Setterman":3uggn8yi said:
Virtually tied

I agree 100%.... fanning is not new but for the life of me I can't figure out why they started promoting it on TV....

Shows don't get many viewers without kills and what's the best way to get a bunch of kills and keep the attention of a bunch of viewers? Fanning cause its the new "hip" thing. I haven't sat thru a hunting show, no matter what game they're chasing, in prob 10 years. They do nothing for me and there's no knowledge to be gained. I know that sounds maybe a tad arrogant or even a little on my "high horse" but everybody has to draw a line somewhere and mine was crossed 20 years ago.

WORM82

elknturkey":1tg34sjd said:
Roost 1":1tg34sjd said:
Setterman":1tg34sjd said:
Virtually tied

Shows don't get many viewers without kills and what's the best way to get a bunch of kills and keep the attention of a bunch of viewers? Fanning cause its the new "hip" thing. I haven't sat thru a hunting show, no matter what game they're chasing, in prob 10 years. They do nothing for me and there's no knowledge to be gained. I know that sounds maybe a tad arrogant or even a little on my "high horse" but everybody has to draw a line somewhere and mine was crossed 20 years ago.

The only show that does anything for me is the crush with Lee and TIFFANY lol

catman529

Roost 1":1nxzgcma said:
Setterman":1nxzgcma said:
Virtually tied

Money