You tell me (opinions sought)

Andy S.

Please tell me what you think you see strolling through the woods in this picture. I will share general location of picture after the opinions come forth. Thanks in advance everyone.

IMG_0381.png

JCDEERMAN

I saw this picture somewhere the other day...may have been on here, but wherever it was, it was too small of a picture to be able to tell anything.

Wish the picture was better, but looks like a big bobcat

Andy S.

JCDEERMAN said:
I saw this picture somewhere the other day.
I do not see how that could be the case IF my source is 100% correct on his story. Please find the link and post up if you have seen this pic before so I can tell my buddy he is FOS. :grin:

JCDEERMAN

Andy S. said:
JCDEERMAN said:
I saw this picture somewhere the other day.
I do not see how that could be the case IF my source is 100% correct on his story. Please find the link and post up if you have seen this pic before so I can tell my buddy he is FOS. :grin:

:D Ok let me dig around

Andy S.

Thanks BigD. That post was started by someone in my general vicinity (SW TN) so maybe my bud is not FOS on location of pic. I was thinking someone from middle/east TN posted it up or something, ha.

barryjoh

yes sir i live in the hill country in texas and i can tell you that isnt a bobcat that is a young adolescent mountain lion. he isnt very old. i also lived in hardin county in west tenn. i had one cross the road in front of me with about 12 walker hounds on his butt . i have seen one in the wild in texas and one in west tenn. the one i saw in texas was about the same size as the one in your pic.the only thing i see different with the one in your pick is that part of his tail is gone. he may have been fightin with coyotes or maybe even coon dogs if he was full grown he probably wouldnt have lost part of that tail.but i promise you it is a young mountain lion.i would have to bait him and give him a try at night.

IceMann

Here you go .I used my super duper blow up tool and here it is..The rarely seen east tn wild ugly barnyard wildcat.. mystery solved.. :crazy:
worlds+ugliest+cat.jpg

Latest posts