Yekrut!

REN

Yeah man send it to me if you don't mind. I'll need it for when I get to reloading my shells anyways :)

Joshua 24:15
"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."

Sent from my phone sucka

PalsPal

He sent me five, different-cut mouth calls (no charge). I run four of them perfectly (but each has a slightly different tone), and am having a hard time deciding which one I like the best.

Whichever I choose may bat leadoff Saturday morning!

YEKRUT

Thanks for the kind words guys. I try to turn out a good product, but with mouth calls it is very tough to make everyone happy with a single call. Everykne blows air differently, likes a different cut, and are at a different stage in their calling. I'm going to add pot calls and possibly box calls to my offerings soon I hope. If I can help y'all out with anything shoot me a pm and I'll get you fixed up.

Beard Buster

YEKRUT":13wr5o44 said:
Thanks for the kind words guys. I try to turn out a good product, but with mouth calls it is very tough to make everyone happy with a single call. Everykne blows air differently, likes a different cut, and are at a different stage in their calling. I'm going to add pot calls and possibly box calls to my offerings soon I hope. If I can help y'all out with anything shoot me a pm and I'll get you fixed up.

Brandon
check is in the mail

Guys
be sure to send him something for his time and material
not many guys would just do what he does :tu: